Your GREYWING Mattress is covered by a 15 Year Replacement, Limited Warranty.
The GREYWING is proudly made in Australia and is made of the highest quality foam. We stand by our product with confidence and offer our warranty as proof. This warranty covers purchases from www.GREYWING.com.au or one of our authorised retailers.
Please retain a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase. A GREYWING limited warranty is not transferable.
The warranty covers physical defects and changes that cause visible, permanent depressions of more than 25mm in the GREYWING mattress. The warranty is only valid if the GREYWING product has been and is used for its intended purpose only and has not been subject to conditions other than those as described in the instruction booklet provided with the product.
This limited warranty does not cover the following:
- Ordinary changes in hardness or characteristics including smell that do not affect the pressure-relieving properties of the product.
- Comfort preference.
- Physical abuse or damage to the structure and/or cover material, including but not limited to, burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage, or stains; provided, that the defect is caused by such abuse or damage.
- Any mattress (whether manufactured by GREYWING or not) sold by resellers who are not authorized retailers.
- Minor imperfections / cosmetic flaws.
This limited 15 year mattress warranty DOES cover the following:
- A visible amount of dipping, indentation or sag greater than 25mm in the top layer, which was caused by body impression. This refers to an indentation that is visible when no weight is applied to the top of the GREYWING mattress. Note: The GREYWING mattress was designed to work on a firm, solid surface, standard bed base or surface that is capable of supporting the weight of the mattress itself
- Any physical flaw in the the top layer that causes it to crack.
If you make a valid claim under the warranty within 10 years from the date of purchase, GREYWING will either repair or provide you with an equivalent replacement mattress FREE of charge.
After 10 years from the date of purchase, GREYWING will provide you with an equivalent replacement mattress subject to you paying a percentage of the price of the mattress. The percentage starts at 50% in year 11 and increases by 10% per year until the expiry of the warranty. When calculating the limited warranty value, the price is set on the basis of the price list in force at the time of the claim.
Should shipping costs be required to return your mattress, you will not be responsible for those costs. Photographic evidence of a defect and any claims must be sent to GREYWING prior to returning the mattress.
GREYWING will ship your Mattress back to you within 90 days of receiving your original mattress. You will be responsible for any shipping costs associated with shipping the replaced mattresses. Replaced or repaired Mattresses are subject to the same limited warranty as the original Mattress, and the warranty term of the replaced or repaired Mattress begins from the date of purchase of the original mattress
Please note, GREYWING continues to develop and update its product range, therefore an identical replacement may not be available. In this event, you will receive a comparable replacement.
Click here to submit a Warranty Claim Request.